- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User are intended to use a specific website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Website User and obtains access to them is the owner of the Website - Wytwarzanie oklein i obłogów stolarskich Radosław Gałwa.
- Cookies are used:
- to make the site work faster and easier to use
- to create statistics, thanks to which it is possible to improve both the structure and content of the website
- to maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website (this option applies to e-stores and administration panels)
- for processes such as website traffic analysis, etc.;
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of websites
- "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- Usually, the default browser allows storing cookies in the User’s device (hard drive) by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time in their web browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of web browsers.
- More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser’s menu