Note: Any consent to the processing of your personal data is voluntary, valid until further notice. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
In connection with the consent, we inform you that:
- Administrator of personal data. The administrator of your data is Wytwarzanie oklein i obłogów stolarskich Radosław Gałwa, ul. Brzeźnicka 450/452, 97-500 Radomsko
- Objectives and basics of processing. We will process your data for marketing purposes and in the manner indicated above, to which you have agreed, based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of RODO (1)
- Data categories. We will process the data you provided to us, to contact you, in particular:
- first name and last name,
- the company you represent and your position,
- phone number and e-mail address,
- other contact details.
- Recipients of data. We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, or entities we use to process them, including IT and teleinformation services providers,
- co-workers, i.e. people with whom we cooperate while doing business,
- postal operators or courier.
- We do not transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area.
- The period of data storage. We will keep your Data until you object to their processing in the above-mentioned goals, you will withdraw your consent, or we will determine that the data has become obsolete.
- Your rights. They have the following rights:
- access to your data (information, what data we process) and receipt of copies,
- correct (correct) your data,
- limitation of data processing (interruption of processing activities or non-deletion of data - according to your application),
- delete data,
- receiving data and transferring it to another administrator (in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format),
- the right to object to the processing of data (if you exercise this right - we will stop processing data for this purpose),
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before realizing your rights, we will have to identify you properly to make sure it’s you.
The right of complaint
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.